Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ha Ha Hey Guys!

Well, I'm sitting here in the middle of the night, listening to my iPod nano, the song Good Girls Gone Bad by Rihanna (my favorite song). And I'm thinking about what do with this site. Please guys I need ideas! Please! Here's what I'm thinking:
  • CPC email newsletter
  • Ways to advertise this website
  • Putting music on this site
  • I just realized that Penguin is spelled Pegnuin... Better fix that.
  • A new thing I'm trying to figure out how to do... :
Okay, so what I'm trying to figure out how to do is this: I want to make CPC a group with CPC members. That would be so fun! And then you guys could get points when you send me ideas for my next article... But then what will you do with the points? Please help me! Email me at imatweetybrd@yahoo.com and give me ideas please! Thanx!

No comments: